Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Black & White Wednesday

My boat is waiting patiently...
I usually carry the boat down to the water first and then return for the rest of my gear. This day was no exception. I can carry everything down in one trip but two is much easier. When the water is this dark you get the nice reflections. The tannins in the water made it the darkest I have seen water in a while. I saw my share of dark water when I used to clean boat bottoms. I would dive somedays and would have zero visibility. Some days I could hold my dive light out at arms reach and not be able to see it shining at my face. Days like that are great for reflections but bad for working under water. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture looks so inviting, it looks like you just want to take a trip back to the real Florida.