Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Black and White Wednesday revisit

I wasn't able to get on the water this past weekend. The weather was bad, We got a new dog and my wife was out of town. So I went through some of my older pictures and found some that I liked. These were taken at Faver Dykes State Park. We went there in November and rented canoes, before I purchased my canoe. I wanted to see if the kids liked it. We had a nice few hours on the water and then a picnic lunch. This is a picture of my wife and kids. She is talking on her blackberry to her mother. The background is nice. We paddled on the river before this picture was taken and then had lunch in this part of the park. The kids were being silly.

My son said take a picture of my shoes. Since it was digital I obliged. This is one of photoshop elements, photo effects. It is remove color. I like how it kept the shoes green and the background fades to black and white. This was all about having a fun day at the park.
 
I hope you have enjoyed some of these pictures. I am sorry I didn't take any out on the water but I didn't want to take my camera. Until I got a dry bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really neat black and white ground with shoe color, I like it.