Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wacissa River Black and White Wednesday

These are some pictures that I took in black and white last weekend on the Wacissa River. This Great Egret was hanging out. I like the breeding plumage.
These two turtles were sitting on a rock enjoying the sun. I like the little Cyprus Tree that is growing there. This was in the middle of the river. I can image in a few decades this will be a small island. 
These moorhens were making a racket and chasing each other around. This was good for me since they came right by. I like the frozen water droplets.
I got a little close to this Great Egret and off he flew.
This is a sepia tone. I sometimes like to change things up a bit. This color conversion was done in photoshop. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really do like black and white Wed. The pictures sre great, I thought the island and tree were really cool, also liked the sepia picure.