Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Very Windy

I was going to try and go paddling today however the wind did not cooperate. It was blowing about 20 - 25 knots. I was going to go try one of the small creeks by my house, but after checking the weather I decided against it. I did drive down to the new boat ramp on Goodby's Creek to check out the facilities. It is a real nice place plenty of parking and two floating docks. The only disappointing thing is all the trash people have left on the dock. I guess they are too lazy to carry it up and put it in the trash cans. I want to slap people for doing things like that. I think this weekend I am going to try paddling here. I could hear a bunch of birds and even see 2 or 3 different kinds a ways down the creek. 

Get a new canoe, wind will blow

Get a new sailboat, no wind

Happy New Year and fair winds for whatever type of boating you do 

No comments: