Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Black & White Wednesday Santa Fe River



Early morning on the river. I got up and saw this fog on the river. So naturally I put the boat in the water and paddled around a bit. I took some B&W pictures cause this scene just begged for it. These Cyprus Trees were standing there waiting. I also like the reflections on the water.  Notice the waterlines on the trees as well.
This is my boat tied up on the bank waiting to be loaded for the days trip.
My view from camp. I was camped right on the banks of the river. I will talk about the trip tomorrow.

Another view of the river from my camp. You can see the boat waiting. The river is calm now but that would change later.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this group of pictures. My water color Art instructor loved us to paint exactly the pictures you have taken. He told us this is the real Fl. and liked doing trees, water reflections and fog. I like them in black and white, but it wouuld be fun to try them in water color. So if I ever get back to painting, would you mind me using your work to sort of tweak my version of them?