Sunday, April 6, 2008

Canoe on the Santa Fe

These are the pictures I took this weekend I pasted them into a movie. This is just a series of still shots I took and made into a movie. I will post some of the pictures individually in the next few days. Needless to say it rained a little bit this weekend. I had to bail water from the boat while it was still raining. Look for the pictures of the inside of the rubbermade bin. The first 2 times it started raining I just put the camera in. After that I started shutting it off. The camera was taking one picture every minute. I plan on doing more of this in the future. Remember to check back for updates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emory:

When I play the video, it goes so fast I can't see the individual photos. Is there a way to play it slower? Also downloaded it to RealPlayer with same results.

Bob Hunt

Anonymous said...

Neat fast paced and scary cause I saw on the weather channel that it was much more then a little rain storm.Once again you get the best from what could be the worst. I'm proud of you and your love of life and for those that are lucky enough to share the person you are everyday.

Emory said...

The video does go a little faster then I would like. I was going for that motorboat feel of the boat going down the river. It still needs some work. I will be posting some of the individual pictures along with descriptions.

As far as the weather went I have always liked being out in it. I got to listen to the rain drops hitting the water and saw the splashes they were making as well as the rings they form on the water. With the exception of an egret I had the river to myself.